Blog Background

Saturday, June 12, 2010

We're having a...

As of today, June 11, I am 16 weeks and 3 days. Robert and I have decided that we cannot possibly wait any longer to find out what we're having. We gathered our families - his parents, my mom and grandma, my sister and of course Emma, my dad had to work :( - and headed over to Memphis to http://www.4dfirstimpressions.com/ . It's a great place that specializes in gender determination so you can know early what you are having :) They can tell you a month before your doctor will since most Dr's don't tell you until you're at least 20 weeks... It was so much fun! Afterwards, Robert's dad treated us all to Red Lobster... It was an amazing day.

So here it is, the reason we came... It's a girl!!





Meet Jane Ellis!

Prettiest Girl I've EVER Seen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment