Blog Background

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

28 weeks

I'm 28 weeks today and so far so good. I still feel great and have only gained 20 lbs... which is like 100 to me! But everyone says that's pretty good, so I'm going to be happy with it for now. I feel Jane Ellis moving ALL the time! It's so much fun! I love to just feel her move and kick and guess what part of her I'm feeling lol Is it a hand, foot, elbow, knee? Who knows! But it doesn't matter, It's just fun to know she's still happy, warm and growing :)

As good as the pregnancy has been, I have started to notice I can't walk up the stairs without losing my breath and working 3 in a row has started to become a bigger chore than before, but I'm still sleeping great during the day. Daisy loves her nap time with her mommy and after playing fetch in the yard a few times, snuggles up with me on the bed and will sleep there all day until I get up. Here's a picture of her and orange kitty taking a nap on the couch.

I haven't started painting the ceiling, but I do have the paint! So, unfortunately, I don't have any pictures to post yet. I will work on that this weekend. If we don't go to the first Razorback game of the year! Robert is hard at work cutting rice, so if they are caught up enough, we'll be heading to Fayetteville saturday!
Well, I guess that's all for today, I'll post more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment