Blog Background

Monday, April 25, 2011

Back to work

Not much has been going on since Jane Ellis turned 4 months. Starting back to work came and went, and the transition was easier than I imagined. The week leading up to it was hard, but once I started back, I fell right back in to the old routine. Being back is great. I really missed my co-workers, the patients and just the feeling of accomplishment. Oh and the paychecks! The funds were running out! JE has proven to be such an easy, laidback baby for whoever watches her. It's been raining so much that Robert's eaither been home to put her to bed, or goes to work a little late so I can be there to see her in the mornings. Either his mom, my mom, Megan or Jennifer watch her when Robert and I can't be there. It's so so wonderful to have people that you love and trust to care for the most precious possession you have been blessed with.




Here we are at Marquette Park which is just down the street from Shannon's house.








Emma woke up from her nap to find JE there to visit!



Jane Ellis after her bath with her nighttime BumGenius



We love this adorable outfit.



My days off are filled with going to the park, the zoo, walks around the neighborhood with Daisy, eating crawdads, or just relaxing at home. Not much gets done around the house but I just can't make myself stay home to clean when it's so nice outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment