Blog Background

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter and Grandparents

Ahhh, Easter! For me this is really the first glimpse of Summer! I love Easter! To this day I still get a new Easter dress :) And now I get to buy new Easter dresses for Jane Ellis every year!! This Easter was great. We went to church with my parents to our little home town church in Shell Lake. Then, the whole family gathered at my PePaw's for burgers, hot dogs and an Easter Egg Hunt. This was Emma's first Easter to really hunt eggs (last year she was just a few months old) and Jane Ellis' first Easter. Both girls wore adorable dresses and had their Easter baskets. Also, all the grandparents could come out and celebrate with us :)

Jane Ellis need a quick nap after church before going to hunt eggs



My parents and my sister's mother and father in law holding Emma



My parents and my mother and father in law



All the grandparents



Chris, Shannon, Emma and soon to be Elsie



Me, Robert and Jane Ellis



My wonderful PopPop - Herb




She's holding her Easter basket



Emma was not too happy about this arrangement




Ah! I just love this face!!!


Aunt Fairy loving on JE


Gotta love Easter pjs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment