Blog Background

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Our first sick visit








Alden has been fussy and snotty for a couple days. Then yesterday he started running a pretty high fever and last night he cried all night and hardly slept at all. Im a little worried this might be the start of an ear infection. Normally I would try to just treat it at home with garlic infused oil and breast milk in the ears. But with Stephen and Jennifer's wedding this weekend I decided to take Alden to his first sick baby appointment. We went to see uncle Stephen. The girls were so excited.
Alden was 20 lbs and had a fever of 102 :( he was still pretty smiley though (as long as mommy held him). I knew he wasn't feeling well though BC he would hardly nurse. His ears were a little red but no infection. I decided to head it off and just start amoxicillin. I just can't have a sick baby during the wedding.
He has spaghetti for dinner and was pretty happy. Looks like his meds are helping :)






Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment