Blog Background

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Go Hogs!

So Robert and I got to do the only thing we love more than the lake... see the Razorbacks win! We headed out to Fayetteville around 11 pm Saturday and ate lunch at Coltons. I was craving their sweet rolls lol We made it to the stadium around 330 pm. Parked and walked right in about 430. It was great! The weather was beautiful, not a cloud in the sky, and the stadium was full. I heard their were around 70,000 fans! This is a picture of the stadium across us about 45 mins before the game started so you can imagine how much it filled up when the game started.

How beautiful is this?

I'm a little aggravated at myself for not getting a picture taken of me and my Jane Ellis belly... it was her first game lol But I have a feeling she'll be going to a lot more! Here is a great picture of the band at half time.

The game was a success, we beat Tennessee Tech 44-3. Now, granted, it was Tenn Tech, but your first game sets the tone for the whole season. Ole Miss lost their opening game in double OT to Jacksonville State... hummmm. Anyway... the game was over by 9 pm so we decided to just drive home that night. Robert got me to LR and I drove the rest of the way. Needless to say, Daisy was excited her mommy and daddy were home! All in all - A Great Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment