Blog Background

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Jane Ellis Shower

Here are some pictures from my first baby shower given by some wonderful family members. The food was wonderful and the company was even better. It really makes it real when you have a baby shower... just a few more weeks!


I'm about 32 weeks here and still feeling wonderful. I'm still working nights, and honestly prefer to do that. I'm still able to sleep during the day and nights are calm enough that I'm not just totally exhausted when I get home.


Here are some pictures of my ADORABLE cake! sarah Wright took these pictures with her awesome camera so you can really see the details.




This is a picture of the gift Robert's grandmother gave me. It is a framed pink bib that her mother crocheted years ago. Her mother is gone now which makes this gift especially special.




Got to love Edible Arrangements!


Here I am with my mom, Stephanie, her mom Alma, and my dad's mom Joyce. All wonderful ladies who I'm proud to call my family.






My mom, my grandma, my sister Shannon and her 7 month old daughter Emma.




No comments:

Post a Comment