Blog Background

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Work shower

So it has literally been months since I've updated this blog, ugh! I have so much to post.


In October my work friends threw me a wonderful baby shower! It was held at Nicole Meredith's beautiful house and all my closest friends were there. Including my sister and my niece Emma. Here are some pics!



No shower would be complete without Muddy's Plain Jane Cupcakes!! They were so good, and it was really nice because we had some left over... that means cupcakes for breakfast!!



I was so excited to get some books to read to sweet Jane Ellis! These were her first books... such a wonderful thing to know I'll be reading them to her in just a few short weeks.

No respectable PICU nurse would be caught without a baby scale! My sister and her mother-in-law bought this for me. They know me too well lol

Some dear work friends Ashley C. and Jenny S.



Here is a pic of everyone who came... This was taken by Emilie McDuffee. Thanks pal!


No comments:

Post a Comment