Blog Background

Monday, January 31, 2011

December = Christmas and New Years



So December proved to be an awesome month. On Dec 6th, Jane Ellis had her 2 weeks checkup and was well past her birth weight. She was 8lbs 3oz and 20.5 inches. She can still fit into her newborn clothes and pretty much just wears her warm footed sleepers. We haven't tried many cloth diapers yet but will in a few weeks. She is still such a good baby, she sleeps most of the time and still eats about every three hours. She wakes up every three hours at night too but is pretty easy to get back to sleep after her feedings.

Christmas was great. We stayed at my parent's Christmas Eve day and did the whole big lunch and gift exchange and I have to say, we got some pretty awesome gifts! Our big gift from my mom was this awesome canon rebel eos t1i! Freakin love it! I can't not take a picture now lol





Haha, such a mom camera :) My mom knows me so well. So get ready, I will be posting LOTS of pictures of Daisy, Jane Ellis and Emma!


I also received the most thoughtful gift ever. This is a book that my sister had made for Jane Ellis. I don't know if it was the hormones or what but I just boo hooed when I started to read it. Here's a little bit of what it says : Who loves Jane Ellis? Your mommy and daddy love Jane Ellis! How Much? So Much! More than the mountains More than the streams More than a little girl's happiest dreams. Ugh, gets me every time! It goes on to say Grandma and Grandpa Hill and Meador, your Aunt Shannon and Uncle Chris, your Cousin Emma and your puppy dog Daisy. Sweetest thing ever! And will be read to Jane Ellis all the time.





Now how precious is this book :)
Here are some pictures of Christmas Eve Night that was spent with Robert's Dad's family.


The top picture is Robert reading Jane Ellis the Christmas Story from the Bible
and the bottom picture is Robert's Uncle Walter reading The Night Before Christmas to JE. Such sweet memories.

Christmas day, we were able to spend the whole day with Robert's mom's side of the family. Here are a few pictures of us with his Aunts, Uncles and Cousins.



No comments:

Post a Comment