Blog Background

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Gym shorts and tennis shoes

Ok, so JE is 11 weeks old now and I've decided it's time to start back to the gym. This is really hard for me because I'm very lazy when it comes to working out. Actually, I like to work out, I just like to work out with other people. I hate going to the gym by myself. Since we now have JE, Robert and I have been taking turns. Anyway, I've decided to blog about this whole weightloss thing to help keep me accountable. Top pregnancy weight was 185. My weight now is 150. Prepregnancy I was 140. My pre wedding weight was 120. My Goal for the summer is 130. I have 20 lbs to go but between BF and running I think I can do it. Now the stretch marks are another story lol

2 comments:

  1. I just bought Tez and I "Jillian Michael's 30 days shred" to do everyday for thirty days.... it should come in this week.. we'll see how that goes! You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tati! Let me know how it goes.. I may need to try that :)

    ReplyDelete