Blog Background

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Aubrey 5mo and JE 19mo

Aubrey is now 5 months and 15.6 lbs {90th percentile}. We are still nursing on demand and the sweet thing is still going to sleep in her swiing and then in bed with her mommy and daddy the rest of the night.  
But I don't mind at all. She is so sweet and snuggly. I really try to enjoy the closeness we have. Jane Ellis never slept with us, she always wanted her won space. But this babe- she loves to be in our nice comfy bed!

Aubrey is starting to sit up and is really becoming aware of her surroundings. She grabs things and plays with whatever she can touch. She loves Daisy and grabs her everytime she walks by. She's also starting to get really vocal, so we've been working on our sounds.





Jane Ellis is 19 m 26 lbs {90th for ht and 50th wt.} and is really starting to talk. I mean in two and three word sentence talk :) And she's starting to go pee and poo in her potty. Pretty inconsistently, but she's going when I ask her to, so I think that's pretty awesome.  


This pretty much sums up our days!

I caught Jane Ellis reading to her kitty in the laundry room. I told you she was smart ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment