Blog Background

Friday, June 27, 2014

October








October- I had my glucose test today. I had to be there at 730. I am not a very good morning person, so I had a VERY small mug of coffee. Apparently, it was enough to cause my fasting glucose to be 105. And my GTT to be 145. The cutoff is 140, so I just declined the 3 hr test. I'm sure I'll be fine =)


                                                      





We are having a fantasic October. Jane Ellis is still taking violin and is really starting to show interest. She can hold her box violin and will be getting a real one very soon.  







We have gone to the zoo a few times since the weather is so nice. This time it was with some amazing friends and their pretty awesome boys- Brady, Fisher and Luke.




The cousins like going to the zoo together too!












1.bp.blogspot.com/-dbiZSzpF_zs/U64y_7U3k4I/AAAAAAAAAvA/PT0P6oAdJ-U/s1600/ry=400.jpg" imageanchor="1" style="cssfloat: left; margin-left: 1em; margin-right: 1em;">










                                                    We are having a fantastic October.




No comments:

Post a Comment